IBPS Recruitment 2020 in India with latest IBPS recruitment notifications, exams, application forms and eligibility criteria. In addition to IBPS recruitment in India, you can also get alerts for latest IBPS exams, admit card, syllabus and results. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection announces bank exams and vacancies for various public and private sectors, regional rural banks, and foreign banks across major cities in India. In addition to banks, it also serves other financial institutions, including co-operative banks, insurance companies, academic institutions, and both private- and state-owned companies. Hundreds of thousands aspirants apply to thousands of vacancies each year in various bank, insurance and finance institutes through IBPS. These vacancies are usually spread across India in all major cities and districts.
|Exam Name & Openings||Last Date & Status|
|IBPS RRB 2020 Notification (9638+ PO / Clerk Vacancies)||21st July 2020
|SBI Recruitment / Exam / Results 2020||On-going
|Govt Jobs in India||On-going
Latest IBPS Recruitment Notifications (By Date)
Latest notifications for IBPS recruitment in India updated by date are listed here. You can subscribe to IBPS career alerts by subscribing to Email Alerts, browser notifications or social media (Facebook, twitter etc) to get notified.
About Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous body set up to evolve and implement world class processes of assessment and selection of personnel for various client organizations. It offers its services to banks in the public and private sectors, regional rural banks, and foreign banks. It also serves other financial institutions, including co-operative banks, insurance companies, academic institutions, and both private- and state-owned companies. It provides various services including but not limited to:
- Project consultation: assistance in conducting examinations for recruitment and promotion
- Assessment centres that help organisations in identifying the knowledge and skills of applicants for the suitable positions
- Personality assessments using group exercises and interviews to identify the candidates’ higher cognitive skills
- Training programmes for senior staff to help develop their observational and interviewing skills
- Workshops for people who design their own question papers
- Lists of experts who can conduct interviews or group exercises effectively
What is the process for IBPS Recruitment Process & Exams?
IBPS conducts four different recruitment processes namely CRP PO/MT, CRP RRBs, CRP Clerical, CRP Specialist Officers under which various exams take place every year for banking sector recruitment. The exams conducted by IBPS are as follows:
- IBPS PO/MT exam takes place for the recruitment of Probationary Officers and Management Trainees’ in the participating banks, which are national public sector banks.
- IBPS SO exam takes place for the recruitment of Specialist Officers, which are Scale-I officers in the national public sector banks.
- IBPS Clerk exam takes place for the recruitment of Specialist Officers, which are Scale-I officers in the national public sector banks.
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I exam takes place for the recruitment of Scale-I Officers in Regional Rural Banks, this post is equivalent to Probationary Officers post in National Public Sector Banks.
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam takes place for the recruitment of Office Assistant in Regional Rural Banks, this post is equivalent to Clerk post in National Public Sector Banks.
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II and Scale-III exam takes place for the recruitment of Scale-II and Scale-III Officers in Regional Rural Banks, the post of Officer Scale-II is equivalent to Specialist Officer post and Officer Scale-III post is equivalent to Senior Manager in National Public Sector Banks.
How can I prepare for IBPS Exams?
Once you complete the qualification and educational requirements for bank jobs, the next step is to know what IBPS exams to take in order to apply for a post. You can find all details on ibps.recruitmentalerts.com and learn how to prepare for the IBPS exams in India. We have covered almost all exams here in depth for candidates to understand each exam in detail. In addition to IBPS exams, you can also learn about IBPS syllabus, admit card and bank results here.
Best Resource for IBPS Recruitment in 2020?
We believe we have in-depth coverage related to IBPS including IBPS exam, syllabus, admit card and results. Our timely and quick updates make Recruitmentalerts.com one of the best resource for IBPS Recruitment in 2020 for all aspirants looking to join the banking, insurance and finance sector at any position. We have got extensive coverage for all IBPS vacancies including Specialist Officer (SO), Clerk, RRB Officer and other posts. You can get IBPS recruitment notification as soon as it is released. On top of that, you can get IBPS updates for all exams, syllabus, admit card and results.
Get alerts for IBPS Recruitment in India
If you are interested to get daily and weekly updates for IBPS recruitment, you may subscribe to our website in various ways. We recommend you subscribe to browser notifications where you can get push notifications both on laptop/pc as well as mobile phones. Alternative you can subscribe to our newsletter where you can get email alerts. See the subscription box below. Please verify in your inbox once you subscribe to make sure you never miss an update from us.