General Insurance Corporation Of India Recruitment 2018: GIC is inviting applications from Young, Energetic Graduates / Post Graduates with Brilliant Academic record in the disciplines mentioned below to fill-in the positions of 25 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Manager (Scale-I) to be based in its offices in India and abroad (primarily to be posted in Head Office, Mumbai) and will be liable to be posted anywhere in India as well as abroad as per the requirement of the Corporation.
GIC Re, the ‘National Reinsurer of India’ with a global footprint, is a 5 billion USD Dollar Reinsurer and 12th largest Reinsurance Company in the world with the network in India and abroad. Required qualification, relevant work experience and age limit requirement are as following. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply to the post in prescribed manner. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements. Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before 29th May 2018.
|Name of the Organization: General Insurance Corporation Of India|
|Total No. of Vacancies: 25|
|Qualifications & Age Limit: Please see job notification below for relevant experience, qualification & age limit information.|
|Job Location: Mumbai & Other Cities|
|Last Date To Apply: 29th May 2018|
|Assistant Managers (25+ posts)||Candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with atleast 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General & OBC candidates and atleast 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.|
Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply through online registration system of GIC Re i.e. https://gicofindia.in Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the the website between 08.05.2018 to 29.05.2018. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
1. Candidates to go to the Corporation’s website http://www.gicofindia.in click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. All the information given by the candidate in the application is treated as final and no correction is allowed after the final submission. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate and his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application and should be the same as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets as well as on the photo id. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Last Date To Apply: 29th May 2018
Tagged as: BA, BBA, Graduate, MA, MBA