RPSC Recruitment (10/2018): RPSC is inviting applications from eligible candidates for 5000+ School Lecturers Posts in Rajasthan State Govt Department under Rajasthan Public Service Commission. Required qualification from a recognized institution, age limit requirement and exam syllabus are as following. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply to the post online. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements. Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before 16th June 2018.
|Name of Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Total No. of Vacancies: 5000|
|Job Location: Rajasthan|
|Qualifications: Please see job notification below for relevant experience & qualification for each post.|
|Age Limit: 18 to 40 Year 01/07/2018|
|Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam|
|Last Date To Apply: 16th June 2018|
|School Lecturer (5000+ Posts)||Master Degree In Concerned Subject from a recognized University. B.Ed From a recognized University|
(1) The competitive examination shall carry 450 marks.
(2) There will be two papers. Paper I shall be of 150 marks and Paper II shall be of 300 marks. Duration of Paper I shall be One and a
Half hours and the duration of Paper II shall be Three hours.
(3) All the question in both the Papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions.
(4) Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed for that
particular question shall be deducted.
Explanation:- Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers.
(5) Subjects included in both the papers and the marks given to them are shown in the tables below:
Last Date To Apply: 16th June 2018
Tagged as: BEd, Graduate, Lecturer, MA, Post Graduate